I tweaked a recipe from Quick Cooking to use what I had on hand. It turned out very yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook kielbasa in a large skillet in oil until lightly browned; drain.
- 2Add potato mix with season packet and water to the sausage.
- 3Cover and cook for 18-20 minutes or until the potatoes are almost tender.
- 4Add corn.
- 5Cook for 10-12 more minutes or until the potatoes are done and the corn is heated through.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese and serve!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa and Potato Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.7
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 100.5 mg
- Sodium 1880.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 23.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sour cream and chives potato mix