Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I tweaked a recipe from Quick Cooking to use what I had on hand. It turned out very yummy!
Make and share this Kielbasa and Potato Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- Cook kielbasa in a large skillet in oil until lightly browned; drain.
- Add potato mix with season packet and water to the sausage.
- Cover and cook for 18-20 minutes or until the potatoes are almost tender.
- Add corn.
- Cook for 10-12 more minutes or until the potatoes are done and the corn is heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve!
Thank you Daisy for a great recipe. It was wonderful to have something different and the kids loved it. We will be making this many times over.