- 1 lb turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (5 ounce) package sour cream and chives potato mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook kielbasa in a large skillet in oil until lightly browned; drain.
- Add potato mix with season packet and water to the sausage.
- Cover and cook for 18-20 minutes or until the potatoes are almost tender.
- Add corn.
- Cook for 10-12 more minutes or until the potatoes are done and the corn is heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve!