Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I am not 100% sure where this recipe originated but we LOVE it! I have been eating this meal since childhood (my mother and grandmother both make it frequently) and now my boyfriend loves it too! You can also make this in the crock pot on low for 8 hours or serve with rice to stretch your budget. I hope you enjoy!
- 2 lbs kielbasa (sliced)
- 6 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Heat kielbasa on high-medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Add onions and cook for 3 minute.
- Stir in cocktail sauce, beans, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer on medium-low heat for 20-30 minute.
This was really simple and very good. Loved the extra tang from the cocktail sauce. Thanks for sharing. Made for Cookbook Tag.