1/1 Photo of Kielbasa and Beans
I am not 100% sure where this recipe originated but we LOVE it! I have been eating this meal since childhood (my mother and grandmother both make it frequently) and now my boyfriend loves it too! You can also make this in the crock pot on low for 8 hours or serve with rice to stretch your budget. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat kielbasa on high-medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- 2Add onions and cook for 3 minute.
- 3Stir in cocktail sauce, beans, salt, and pepper to taste.
- 4Cover and simmer on medium-low heat for 20-30 minute.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa and Beans
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1010.2
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 135.0 mg
- Sodium 3460.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 44.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce
salt and pepper