Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Do you want to make a yummy and healthy lunch set for your kid or let your child go out and eat KFC or Mc donald? This recipe is absolutely fun to make and your child would be happy to just have one dish to eat their whole lunch! But it is kind of long to make, but I prefer to make it with your child so that it would be fun!
- 1 scoop ice cream (in a bowl)
- 1 ketchup
- 1 cup rice
- 3 eggs
- 1 tempura flour
- 1 potato
- 1 cucumber
- 1 ham
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup shrimp
- 1 carrot
- 1 mushroom
- The Omelette stage: ?Put oil into your fry pan and heat it for a while, then start putting your rice into the fry pan and fry it for a while. After the rice is starting to get crispy, put some ketchup in and keep frying it until the color is lighter than red(taste it). You can keep adding ketchup if you want more taste. Now after the fried rice , put it into a bowl and start making scrambled egg that isn't scrambled. Crack your eggs into a bowl and mix it until it looks good, you can add those special sugar liquid into your egg so that your egg tastes good for your child, now put oil into your fry pan and pour in the egg(liquid) slowly so the oil doesn't come out. When the egg is ready to scramble, DO NOT scramble it and put it on another plate.
- The Tempura stage:.?Cut some pieces of ham,mushroom and carrot into pieces. now pour your Tempura flour into a bowl and add a small amount of water and mix it. If you need more water, then keep adding but do not add to much. Start heating your pot now and put some oil on the bottom and sides of your pot. When the pot is ready, use chopsticks to pick up the shrimps first and put it into the Tempura flour liquid and put it into the pot that has water in it(you need to add a little water in it, but not too little) . After 1 thing is done, take it out immediately and taste your shrimp to know how long yo should put it into the pot. If it tastes good, then you are ok. If it tastes strange, put it into the pot longer or shorter. Do the same thing to the mushroom,shrimps,carrot and ham. Put all of these Tempura into a bowl.
- Potato salad stage:.?Put your potato into hot water so that you can peel the skin of the potato easily, and heat your pot having hot water inside. Put your potato without the skin in a bowl and put the bowl in the pot. Heat your potato for a while and after it is heated take the bowl out and start mixing the potato. Cut out the vegetables left and the ham left and put them into the potato salad, mix it well and you have your potato salad.
- Arrangement Stage:.?Prepare a big plate that is big enough to put all of these things. First make a section for your omelette, pour your ketchup fried rice there and then slowly cover the rice with your unscrambled egg. Choose another section for putting your Tempura's(the fried things you had with the vegetables and meats), arrange it neatly. Now scoop some of your potato salad into a small bowl and place it somewhere on the plate. Finally scoop your ice cream and put it into a bowl and place the bowl at the last part of your plate. Enjoy!
- P.S You can miss some of those things in those different stages, these are just basic things I recommend. ANd parents can eat the left overs of the potato salads and Tempura's. It sure is good :).