- 1 (24 ounce) jar mild salsa
- 1 can black olives, pitted
- 1 (16 ounce) packagemulticolored fusilli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream (if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water for pasta to a boil.
- Pour the jar of salsa into a saucepan.
- Add the olives.
- Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the pasta.
- Drain the pasta and return them to the pot.
- Add the salsa and olives mix, stir carefully.
- Serve the pasta with shredded cheese and sour cream for dipping.