Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Fast, easy, healthy and smooth.
- 1 tablespoon safflower oil or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans, drained
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 cups mexican cheese, shredded
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 avocado
- 1 loaf French bread
- Cut onions and bell peppers and fruit in oil for 5 minutes, at low medium until soft.
- Add beef and mix well. Add garlic and spices. Add beans and mix well. Let beans heat for about 5 minutes, then add tomatoes. Simmer for 10 minutes on low medium, then turn heat to low. Add cheese and sour cream, chunks of avocado and let cheese melt. Then turn heat off, put lid on and wait for 5 minutes, before serving with pieces of french bread.