Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was shocked that all the snack mixes I found on here either had candy or nuts. My kids don't get sweets that often, and my youngest can't chew nuts yet. So, I threw this easy snack mix together and wanted to share it.
- 2 cups toasted oat cereal (I used plain Cheerios and Multi-Grain Cheerios)
- 1 cup Trix cereal (any fruit-flavored cereal would work)
- 1 cup goldfish crackers (I used the original cheddar cheese flavor)
- 1 cup Teddy Grahams cinnamon graham snacks (any type of graham cracker snack would work)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- Pour all ingredients into large zipper freezer bag and shake well.
- Serve in little zipper baggies for on the go or anywhere.
Very good! My toddler loves this! I substituted rice krispies for the Trix cereal (I didn't have any fruit-flavored cereal). I will try it again with fruity cheerios. Thanks for a great recipe!