Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a Women's Weekly magazine, and what a treat!! It's made with Key limes, and you don't have to bake a pie to enjoy their tangy-sweet flavor. Instead just add Key lime juice and sour cream to a package of vanilla pudding, and Voila!! An instant treat that everyone will enjoy!!
- 1⁄4 cup fresh key lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 (113 g) package instant vanilla pudding
- whipped cream
- berries, of your choice
- Mix together Key lime juice and sour cream.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Mix together Key Lime mixture and pudding.
- Put in dessert dishes, and serve with cream, berries or both.