1/2 Photos of Key Lime Cookies
A nice ending to a heavy meal, they are also great to serve at barbecues in the summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar, egg and egg yolk until creamy.
- 2Thoroughly mix in flour, baking powder, salt, lime juice and lime peel.
- 3Form dough into 1/2-inch balls and place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- 4Bake at 350º for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Remove to wire rack.
- 5While still warm, sift confectioner's sugar over cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (695 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 880.6
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 198.6 mg
- Sodium 807.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 86.7 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: