Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious multi-purpose dip or pouring sauce that takes virtually no time to make up.
- 1 container plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon made up mint sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- milk, for, thinning
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly using milk to thin to taste.
- Place in refrigerator for one hour to cool.
- Serve over kebabs, pakora, samosas, tikkas, or with any other Indian starter.
Wow...I also added thin slivers of onion and licked every drop of the same...thanx for reviewing my recipes...i try to create fusion food with Indian base..liked your description especially waking up with "Bindi" on the forehead... ! Gooooooood people like gooooooooooood food :-)