Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from an old Weight Watcher's recipe, but I have played with it so much, that now I can call it mine. This is great for a light lunch, or dinner in the summer.
- 1 (14 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 large red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, chopped (peeled or not)
- 1 medium red pepper, seeded and chopped
- red wine vinegar
- olive oil
- Mix, stir, chill, enjoy!
- I just add the red wine vinegar and olive oil until I think it looks like enough. You will have to decide that for yourself!