1/2 Photos of Kelly's Cheese Potato Casserole
I know there are a lot of these, but I do make them a little different. Everyone always asks what I put in them! So here's how I make them. Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 celery rib, very thinly sliced or chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crush with your fingers
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed Chicken In A Biscuit crackers, can sub club crackers
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1In large bowl combine well everything but the potatoes, crackers and butter.
- 2Fold in potatoes well.
- 3Pour into 13x9 glass baking dish.
- 4Smooth top even and flat.
- 5Mix crackers and butter and evenly sprinkle over the top.
- 6Bake in 350º oven for 45 minutes.
- 7Let set 5-10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelly's Cheese Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.9
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.9 mg
- Sodium 795.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chicken In A Biscuit crackers