1/5 Photos of Kelleigh's Orange Ginger Soy Tilapia
My DD came up with this recipe on the spur of the moment. The tilapia soaks up the fresh flavors of the soy, ginger, garlic and orange to produce a fantastic marinade to die for. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients except the (3/4 cup orange juice and fish) in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- 2Divide marinade in half. Reserve half for sauce.
- 3Place fish in marinade and allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- 4Turn grill on high and allow to heat for at least 10 minutes.
- 5Grill fish 1-3 minutes per side depending on the thickness of the fish.
- 6While the grill is heating combine the reserved marinade for the sauce with the 3/4 cup of orange juice and bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and allow sauce to reduce by 2/3.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelleigh's Orange Ginger Soy Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 1600.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 38.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar