Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the way we eat our turkey sandwiches...the first time I made DH one, he thought I was nuts...but...one bite and you're convinced...Ultimate!!
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (real mayo)
- 4 tablespoons prepared cornbread stuffing (leftovers)
- 3 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 slices turkey (both white and dark)
- green onion, sliced long ways (both green and white parts)
- Assemble ingredients in the order listed.
- Find someone to share the sandwich with :).