Katie's Sweet Waffle Sandwich
- Ready In:
- 2 waffles (any kind)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons jelly (strawberry is the best)
- Toast waffles as directed on package.
- Spread cream cheese on one waffle and spread the jelly on the other waffle.
- Put waffles together to make a sandwich and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My husband and I live in Northeastern Ohio. We have two beautiful children, Natalie who is 2 1/2 and Noah who is just 9 months. I learned how to cook from watching my mother and FoodTV. I used to burn everything, but have since learned to make very tasty dishes. I love to search this website and try new meals all the time.