1/4 Photos of Katie's Sweet Tea
Chef #422110 Katie's Note:
Makes one gallon of refreshing sweet tea, passed down from my Mama to me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tea bags and 5 cups of cold water in a saucepan.Turn burner on high.When tea comes to a boil let boil one minute.
- 2Turn off burner and let saucepan sit (or steep) for 20 minutes.
- 3Place one cup of sugar in a gallon tea pitcher.
- 4Add the tea/water and stir with a long wooden spoon.
- 5Continue filling pitcher with fresh cold water from the tap or spring, until you have one gallon.
- 6Place in the refrigerator until chilled. Pour a big glass of tea, and add a lemon slice,if desired.Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Katie's Sweet Tea
Serving Size: 1 (1406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: