I am not sure where my sister-in-law found the original recipe, but this is her adaptation to it. It is sooo good! Tastes very similar to those you find at the restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Place garlic in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
- 3In an 8x8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, Alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
- 4Cover and bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. Serve with crackers.
- 5My sister-in-law puts in a crockpot after baking it to keep it warm.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Katie's Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.2
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 342.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: