Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am not sure where my sister-in-law found the original recipe, but this is her adaptation to it. It is sooo good! Tastes very similar to those you find at the restaurant.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place garlic in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
- In an 8x8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, Alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
- Cover and bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. Serve with crackers.
- My sister-in-law puts in a crockpot after baking it to keep it warm.