I took a basic oatmeal cookie recipe and just changed a few things around. Dried pineapple works best. I wanted a cookie without chocolate, but I'm thinking of adding some chips to the next batch - these were a huge hit with my coworkers!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed (I prefer dark brown)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal (quick or regular)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dried pineapple
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Whisk together flour, soda, powder and salt; set aside.
- 3Cream together butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla - mixing on high until light and fluffy.
- 4Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture, until well combined.
- 5Stir in oats, pineapple and coconut.
- 6Using a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop, drop dough 2 inches apart onto a baking sheet (I always use a silpat on my baking sheets - you never have burned cookies with one!).
- 7Bake 12 minutes on center rack until golden.
- 8Remove from oven, cool on sheet for about 1 minute, then transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kathy's Pineapple-Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 41
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 147.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: