Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This one is a Party Pleaser! Cheesy and Delicious! It will go fast. My sister Kathy's Favorite Holiday Dip!
- 1 (1 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained or patted dry with a paper towel.)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sweet onion (diced finely)
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded swiss cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) bagfresh shredded parmesan cheese (Reserved for the topping)
- Combined all ingredients, except Parmesan Cheese, and pour into a buttered baking dish and top with Parmesan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes on 350° or until bubbly.
- Serve with Tostado's or Crackers.