Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was shared with me by a friend who could not remember it's proper name, but she remembered it was "Aunt Somebody's Relish". I found this really odd as it makes a darn good mild salsa.
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives
- 1 (8 ounce) can green chilies
- 3 large ripe tomatoes
- 2 medium white onions
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Drain all canned ingredients.
- Dice tomatoes and onions.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Cover and refridgerate overnight.
- Serve with tortilla chips.