Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is such a versatile recipe. As long as you have chicken, potato and curry paste, you can add what ever vegetable you have in the fridge. Curry paste can be adjusted to suit your heat preference, but the coconut milk cuts the heat level of the spices, so bear that in mind when making this dish. Served with rice it can be stretched to feed 8 people, or as is will serve 4 to 6 people (depending on their appetite).
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs, chopped
- 3 -4 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 large onion, coursely chopped
- 1 large apple, peeled,cored and sliced
- 1 cup chopped rapini
- 4 tablespoons curry paste
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350`.
- Combine all ingredients in a extra large bowl, toss to coat throughly and to ensure curry paste and coconut milk are well blended.
- Spray a 9" x 13" lasagne pan, or roasting pan with non-stick spray, and pour mixture into pan; cover with tinfoil if no lid available.
- Roast, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 1-1/2 hours, or until potatoes are cooked through.
- Serve over rice of your choice, or with warm na'an bread.