Kanom Krok- Thai Coconut Treats
- Place all ingredients for bottom layer in blender and blitz for 1 minute.
- Place all topping ingredients (EXCEPT scallions) in bowl and microwave 1.5 minute until sugar is melted (stir upon taking out of microwave.).
- Heat the aebleskiver pan over medium heat until hot and then spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon 1 T of bottom mixture (scoop up from bottom of bowl to catch any coconut or rice bits) into each well.
- Let cook for about 3 minutes, covered until set.
- Spoon 1/2 t. of topping onto each piece and sprinkle each with a few chopped scallions, cook a further 2 minute Carefully remove when bottom are crisp and brown.