Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My other half works in East Timor and since most people cook on a kerosene cooker this recipe is fairly typical of how he uses his modo-tahan
- Wash, trim and dry kangkong.
- In a wok or skillet, heat oon sesame oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped onion, chopped garlic cloves and a peeled and minced ginger.
- Stir-fry for a minute or so until the onion begins to turn translucent.
- Add the kangkong, finely chopped bird chili pepper, water and soy sauce.
- Continue to stir-fry just until the kangkong wilts, about another minute.
- Plate with a garnish of toasted sesame seeds or ripped Thai basil leaves.
Yumm! This was delicious. I am a spinach fan and found this incredibly easy and tasty. Will be keeping this recipe.