Recipe by Kaarin
Found this on another site...purported to be authentic Lebanese cuisine. We think it's great!
Top Review by sabc
Delicious -- I added a little paprika, formed meat into small meatballs and pan fried them so they were nice and browned. They turned out tender, juicy and tasting of fresh herbs. Thanks for posting the recipe Kaarin.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak wooden skewers in warm water for 30 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Divide into 6 portions and shape around one end of a skewer in a log shape, about 1 inch thick and 6 inches long.
- Grill over high heat, turning several times, for 10-15 minutes.