Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my own creation, my got to have, to die for, A+ salad.
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup baby carrots
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sliced strawberry
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup sliced butter toffee almonds
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup glazed pecans
- poppy seed dressing
- ***All these amounts are aprox. and for single serving.
- Place spinach leaves in bowl and add all remaining ingredients except dressing. Top with dressing.
- **I buy Emerald glazed pecans that are actually called pecan pie, they are already glazed. I also buy almonds the butter toffee flavor which is found in the produce section. I have tried MANY different kinds of poppyseed dressing too, and they are not all the same, the best one I found is Briannas.
- This is a fantastic salad loaded with veggies and chocked full of flavor.