Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tired of Same ole Sauce for Your Chicken? I stirred this up last night and slathered it on my chicken while Curt Grilled his Steak. I loved it, hope you do too!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons picante sauce
- garlic salt
- natures seasoning brand seasoning salt
- 2 large tenderized skinless chicken breasts
- Mix first three ingredients together.
- Use Garlic Salt and Natures Seasoning to taste.
- Brush on chicken after putting chicken on Grill.
- May use drip pan under chicken.
- Cook Until Done, turning chicken and brushing sauce on at each turn.
We love it. Made with chicken this time, but will experiment with other cuts of meat. Made for PAC 2011.