1/1 Photo of Jumbo Chocolate Pecan Christmas Fudge Pie
A luscious southern recipe from Alabama. Adapted from Mimi's Cyber Kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- sweetened whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- maraschino cherry, with stems removed
- mint sprig
- 1Combine chocolate wafer crumbs and 1/3 cup melted butter; firmly press on.
- 2bottom and sides of a 9-inch tart pan or pie plate.
- 3Bake at 350*F. for 6-8 minutes.
- 4Cream 1/2 cup softened butter; gradually add brown sugar with the electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in the melted chocolate, instant coffee granules, vanilla, flour and chopped pecans. Pour into prepared.
- 6Bake at 375*F. for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely on a wire.
- 8Before serving, pipe sweetened whipped cream on each piece and drizzle.
- 9with chocolate syrup. Garnish with cherries and/or mint if desired. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Chocolate Pecan Christmas Fudge Pie
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.9
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 122.1 mg
- Sodium 323.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 48.3 g
- Protein 7.7 g