A luscious southern recipe from Alabama. Adapted from Mimi's Cyber Kitchen.
Make and share this Jumbo Chocolate Pecan Christmas Fudge Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- sweetened whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- maraschino cherry, with stems removed
- mint sprig
- Combine chocolate wafer crumbs and 1/3 cup melted butter; firmly press on.
- bottom and sides of a 9-inch tart pan or pie plate.
- Bake at 350*F. for 6-8 minutes.
- Cream 1/2 cup softened butter; gradually add brown sugar with the electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in the melted chocolate, instant coffee granules, vanilla, flour and chopped pecans. Pour into prepared.
- Bake at 375*F. for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely on a wire.
- Before serving, pipe sweetened whipped cream on each piece and drizzle.
- with chocolate syrup. Garnish with cherries and/or mint if desired. Enjoy!