Recipe by MommyJulie
This soup was made out of leftover ingredients that I had for a few dinners that I was making ahead if time. It's quick and easy yet oh so yummy!
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans corn (with the juice)
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can black beans (with the juice)
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans diced tomatoes (with the juice)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can rotel (up to you how spicey)
- 1 (6 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb chicken, boiled and shredded
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- cheddar cheese, grated
- tortilla chips
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the chicken and shred it. Brown the ground beef and drain the grease add the onions to the pan and cook. Add all three of these ,the corn, black beans, taco seasoning,tomatoes,rotel, and ranch powder to a crock pot. Allow to simmer an hour.
- Spoon into bowls and top with shredded cheese, broken tortilla chips and sour cream. Enjoy!