Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yum!!! This makes one very, very tasty sandwich. It's my favorite sandwich, and was featured in a column about cooking for one in a New York newspaper a few years ago; being interviewed for the article was fun! :) Serve on various breads or over greens.
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon grapes, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped celery
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 cup cashews, pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped parsley
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Combine all ingredients and serve on a fresh roll, croissant, in pita bread, or on greens.
- Enjoy! :).
The best chicken salad sandwich ever. I used a rotisserie chicken that I bought from the supermarket and ended up putting it all on a croissant sandwich. Wonderful!
I made this for a light sunday lunch and it turned out really good! I substituted cashews for sliced almonds and it was delicious. I would probably use a little less mayo next time. But loved the recipe! Thanks for sharing!
Great with crusty bread on a hot summer day!