Flying Cheddar Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Ready In:
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 6 plain croissants, split
- sliced seasonal fruit, for garnish
- Combine chicken, salad dressing, olives, cheese, green pepper and onion.
- Mix lightly and chill.
- Fill croissants with lettuce and chilled chicken mixture.
- Secure with toothpicks and arrange on a serving platter with sliced fruit.
- Preparation time does not include time for cooking chicken and chilling mixture.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a retired Judge/Attorney and I divide my time between the Portland,Oregon area and a second home on the Oregon coast. <br>My father was professionally trained as a cook/chef, before going on to another career, and taught me to cook at age 6. Cooking is one of my main interests in retirement and I recently recieved some training as a Sous Chef at a cooking school. <br>Once a month I help cook/prepare an oyster and fish dinner, for a public service club on the Oregon coast, serving between 200 and 300 diners.