1 hr 5 mins
Hill Family's Note:
Mama Mia Julia Belle... so yummy. You will bake two of these just to have one for leftovers because rest assured the first one will be gone!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line 13 x 9 pan with Reynolds non stick foil with non stick side towards food.
- 3Coat hot spaghetti with butter add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese stir to coat.
- 4Spread spaghetti in pan. Spread ricotta over spaghetti and then sprinkle 1/4 cup parmesan cheese on top.
- 5Brown hamburger in separate pan and drain, add sauce. Heat hamburger and sauce for 10-15 minutes.
- 6Spoon sauce over spaghetti mixture in 13 X 9 pan and top with mozzarella and remaining parmesan.
- 7Cover with non stick foil and bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- 8Remove cover and continue baking for 15 minutes or until cheese are lightly browned. Enjoy -- mama mia.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Julia Belle's Famous Baked Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.8
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 124.7 mg
- Sodium 1007.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 37.4 g