Recipe by LuuvBunny
This is my sister's recipe--she's been making these for years. They are sinful!This recipe makes a lot of cookies. I got about 8 dozen,depending on the size of the cookie you make.
- 473.18 ml butter or 473.18 ml margarine, softened
- 473.18 ml brown sugar
- 473.18 ml white sugar
- 591.47 ml coconut
- 709.77 ml oatmeal
- 473.18 ml chocolate chips
- 1182.95 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 5 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine butter, sugars, vanilla, eggs and oatmeal with a mixer.
- Add all remaining ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Use hands to blend all together, or a powerful mixer if you have one.
- Add chocolate chips and incorporate into dough.
- Place teaspoonful of dough onto greased cookie sheet, no need to flatten out.
- Bake in 350° oven for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- The middles may still seem undercooked, but it makes for a very nice moist, chewy cookie.
- Note: The cooking time I have was for 2 cookie sheets at a time for 8 dozen cookies which works out to about 40 minutes cooking time. This is in a convection oven.