Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A friend of mine, John, made these for us several years ago and I have made them ever since. Everyone always asks for the recipe. It is simple, simple, simple to make and yummy, yummy yummy to eat.
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped olives
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- mayonnaise (enough to make a spreading consistency)
- rye cocktail bread
- In bowl mix olives, cheese, onions and mayonnaise.
- Spread mixture on Rye cocktail bread. Put on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425°F for about 10 minutes or until cheese melts.