Recipe by mrs.pin
I worked in a care facility and I had the best staff especially one of the caregivers named "Joe". I would make this and bring it in every now and again he just loved it!!! Chipotle peppers are rather warm and this tends to get hotter over the course of a couple of days!! If you prefer a milder heat remove the seeds !
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo
- thinly sliced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor add cream cheese and chipotle peppers.
- Using the blade mix until almost smooth.
- Add salt to taste
- Mix again briefly.
- Put in a serving dish add green onions
- Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with bagels, toast, crackers or use as a sandwich spread. This is also good with veggies.