Recipe by Mika G.
I found this in my Joan Lunden's Healthy Cooking Cookbook. I have made it many times and we love it.
- 3 lbs red potatoes, scrubbed (12 to 14 medium)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) can black olives, sliced and pitted
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, drained and rinsed
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, whites only chopped
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- paprika, for sprinkling
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan with water to cover. Season with salt, bring to a boil, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, or just until tender. Drain, and let cool until they can be handled. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste. Add the potatoes and all the remaining ingredients except the paprika, and toss well. Sprinkle liberally with the paprika.