1/2 Photos of Jicama, Radish and Mango Salad
From June 2011 All You. For this recipe you can swap celery for jicama and apple (Granny Smith might work best) for mango. In addition the radish could be replaced by another raw crunchy veggie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 medium jicama (about 1 pound)
- 8 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 mango, medium ripe but firm, diced
- boston lettuce leaf, for serving (optional)
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together 2 T lime juice, mustard, salt and pepper, oil and shallot.
- 2Using a sharp knife, cut the ends off of the jicama and peel by cutting top to bottom.
- 3Make matchstick size pieces out of the jicama and toss with remaining lime juice.
- 4Just before serving, add jicama, radishes, and mango in bowl with the dressing.
- 5Toss well to coat.
- 6Line a serving platter with lettuce leaves, if desired, and pile salad in center.
- 7Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jicama, Radish and Mango Salad
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.1
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 85.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g