1/3 Photos of Jerk Drums With Yoghurt
I posted this recipe for ZWT3. Looks yummy, I can't wait to try it. Times do not include time to marinate overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Jerk Sauce (2 tablespoons or use store bought)
- 1Jerk Sauce:In blender, combine all ingredients and process until smooth. Refrigerate leftover sauce.
- 2Marinate chicken in a mixture of jerk marinade and yogurt, best if left refrigerated overnight.
- 3Spray with oil spray.
- 4Can be grilled over medium hot coals about 35 minutes or until done. Turning occasionally to prevent burning.
- 5These can also be baked but don't have that same smokey flavor as when they are cooked on a grill.
- 6Serve as a snack or appetizer.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jerk Drums With Yoghurt
Serving Size: 1 (723 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.0
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 262.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 14.8 g