Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
The cake is so moist and refreshing. It's great year round! <><
- 517.37 g Duncan Hines butter cake mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 118.29 ml cooking oil
- 311.84 g mandarin oranges, undrained
- 96.38 g instant vanilla pudding
- 453.59 g Cool Whip
- 566.99 g crushed pineapple, drained
- Preheat oven to 325 degrease.
- Grease 2 nine inch pans or a 9X13 pan.
- With a mixer, blend the cake mix, eggs, oil and mandarin oranges together.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- After cake has cooled,.
- With a mixer, mix together the pudding mix, cool whip and drained pineapple until well blended.
- Spread mixture on top and sides of cake.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.