Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great "wow" factor side salad! The best part is, you can adapt it easily to the fruit and nuts you prefer. You can even add Sliced Chicken breasts to make it a main course salad! I tried to duplicate it from memory, and ended up perfectly....
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup spring onion tops
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup pomegranate-flavored craisins
- 1⁄4 cup cherry-flavored craisins
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup maries coleslaw dressing
- Wash Broccoli, grapes, celery & apple. Chop into chunky size.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix, chill and serve! Lots of color, its healthy and tastes yummy! I'm not even a big broccoli fan, but this is really good! Enjoy!