Recipe by Lark
I think everyone will enjoy this quick and delicious Sesame Chicken. Serve it over either brown or white rice with steamed broccoli.
Top Review by ValFosburgh
I really enjoyed this dish! I used 1.75 lbs of chicken breasts and the flour mixture covered the pieces just fine. I cooked frozen broccoli in the microwave and threw that in at the end to mix with the chicken and coat with the sesame sauce. I think it would also be yummy with a few cashews, too. I served it with Jasmine rice, and it was a nice, balanced, filling meal.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse, dry and cut chicken into chunks.
- Mix together flour and pepper.
- Coat chicken chunks with this mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in large frying pan.
- Toss in chicken and cook until no longer pink in the middle.
- Remove cooked chicken from pan and keep warm.
- In same pan combine soy sauce, sugar, sesame seeds and sesame seed oil
- Cook until sugar is melted.
- Return Chicken to pan and coat with mixture.
- Serve over rice and broccoli.