Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are great croutons and easy to make. They really give salads that extra touch. People love them! I sometimes double or triple the garlic butter and save it to serve with steaks.
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 pieces bread (white, wheat, or bread of your choice)
- Pre-heat toastser oven to 350 degrees.
- Mince the garlic cloves with a mini food prep or food processor (if you don't have one, chop by hand or use a garlic press).
- Add the softened butter to the food processor and blend (or mix by hand).
- Spread the garlic butter mixture on the bread and place in the toaster oven.
- Bake at 350 for 7-10 minutes depending on your crisp preference.
- Remove from toaster oven and cut into one-inch squares.