Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salsa is a blend of ingredients that is easy to make and is very delicious. The jalapenos and crushed red chili can be adjusted according to the heat desired. Enjoy!!!
- 8 ripe avocados
- 1⁄2 bunch chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 large cloves of minced garlic
- 1 (4 ounce) canof diced jalapenos or 3 minced jalapenos
- 2 (1 ounce) packages guacamole, mix
- 4 (7 ounce) cansof green salsa verde (Herdez brand works well)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash kosher salt
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of, a
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Seed and mash Avacados in a large bowl.
- Mince garlic and Jalapenos (optional).
- Pour entire can of diced jalapenos in bowl or minced jalapenos.
- Add guacamole mix and remaining dry ingredients.
- Squeeze lemon on mixture.
- Mix and season with black pepper and salt to taste.