This recipe came from a caller on a radio show on WFIN in Findlay, Ohio in the 1970's.
Make and share this Jelly Roll Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter. Add Sugar and beat.
- Mix in the syrup.
- Add the eggs one at time.
- Gradually add the flour and nuts.
- Bake in a greased 15 x 10" pan at 350° for 25 min.
- Boil butter, sugar, and milk together for 1 minute Add chocolate bits and stir until melted.
- Frost brownies while they are still warm.
- Alternative:. Bake in a 9x13" pan at 325° for 25 min and don't frost.