1/2 Photos of Jeff's Yorkshire Pudding
1 hr 20 mins
Our favorite accompaniment for our prime rib roast over the Christmas Holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1One half hour before standing rib roast is done, prepare Yorkshire pudding batter. ( Mix all ingredient with hand mixer just until smooth.).
- 2Heat 9x9" pan in oven with roast.
- 3Remove roast from oven; spoon off drippings and add melted shortening to measure 1/2 cup.
- 4Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees; return roast to oven.
- 5Place hot drippings in heated square pan; pour in batter.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes.
- 7Remove roast; continue baking pudding 25-30 minutes longer.
- 8Cut pudding into squares and serve.
- 9To bake in a large 6 muffin pan: Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 10Place pan in oven and heat for 10 minutes.
- 11Place equal amounts of the drippings into each muffin mold and continue heating in oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 12Pour equal amounts of prepared batter into each muffin mold and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 13Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jeff's Yorkshire Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.9 mg
- Sodium 263.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g