Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Meat Loaf recipes are endless online, not mentioning the endless cookbooks in my kitchen cabinet. Through the years, I was always looking for a “Different” Meat Loaf recipe, and I found it. I reviewed multiple recipes and combined some different ingredients. This was such a hit with my family. Accompany this Meat Loaf with Mac-n-Cheese and sweet corn as sides.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb maple sausage, pork (Any Kind)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 large onion (fine chop)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups stove top pork stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups Heinz ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup tiger sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3⁄4 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1. Mix all ingredients together, keeping mixture light and chunky, don’t over mix!
- 2. Place mixture in loaf pan sprayed with Pam, dent top of loaf and drizzle Heinz Ketchup into dent, and over top of loaf.
- 3. This recipe should make two loafs, place in loaf pans at 375 F for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 4. Let loafs rest for 10 minutes before removing to serving plate and slicing. Drain loaf pans of excess oil and juices before serving.
- 5. Garnish with parsley and green onion tops.
- 6. Enjoy!
This meat loaf is amazing...although I tweaked it a little.... Instead of Heinz ketchup I used my favorite BBQ sauce and used grass fed ground lamb and diet lean ground beef. I also added sun-dried tomato's, mozz.cheese, and Betty crocker's garlic mashed potatos. YUMMMY!