Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 mins
This recipe has been a hit with everyone. I hope you enjoy it, too!
- 1 lb lean ground sirloin
- 1 lb lean ground buffalo
- 1 lb pork, cubed
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chili beans, Bush
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, chili seasoned
- 2 (8 ounce) cans hatch chiles, diced mild
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder, to taste
- 3 teaspoons cumin, to taste
- Brown meats together in a large pot. Reserve 1/2 chopped onion to add to chili. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 2 hours or more.