Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a JC recipe - I have lost the original recipe and thought I better put it down before "Mommy Brain" took over.
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 lb ground beef (cooked and drained)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce (any variety, I use one mild and 1 medium and mix them)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 2 cups low-fat Mexican cheese blend
- Brown and drain beef. Return to pan and add 1 can of enchilada sauce, beans and corn to pan. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- In an 8x8-inch pan layer 4 tortillas beef/bean mixture & a half cup of cheese. Continue layering and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350°F or until bubbling around edges.
- After removing from oven let sit for 15 minutes then serve. Can top with sour cream, lettuce, tomato & salsa if desired.