- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free fat-free banana cream pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 2 bananas, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Add vanilla to milk in medium bowl and whisk in pudding mix until smooth and thick.
- Add sour cream and mix until well blended.
- Fold in bananas and pour into 4 serving dishes.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
- (Makes 4 servings, 2 points per serving).
- Optional: Adding 2 reduced fat vanilla wafers, and a dollop of fat-free whipped topping adds 1 more point.