Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful taste, cool side dish, HEALTHY!!
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches in juice, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 4 medium tart apples, peeled and diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- In a large bowl combine the fruit and set aside.
- In another bowl whisk milk, orange juice concentrate and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Fold mixture into fruit and cover and refrigerate until serving.
Awesome - easy - healthy! What else can you hope for. Oh yeah, quick! I love it and so do the grandchildren. I use fruits that are in season always remembering to include a dense textured fruit like apple - good substituti is pear. you can be creative with this one. This is also a good potluck dish.
This stuff if FABULOUS! I've made it for several pot-luck dinners and family gatherings and everyone raves about it every time. Thanks for posting this!
Easy and delicious. Definately a repeat. I added chopped pecans for contrast in color.