- 1⁄2 lb sliced bacon
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each strip of bacon into 4 or 5 pieces and fry them until they are crisp.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Dissolve the instant coffee in the hot water, then stir or beat the coffee mixture, sugar, salt and pepper into the softened cream cheese.
- Shortly before serving, spread the cream cheese mixture onto the crackers and top each with a piece of bacon.