Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A coworker shared this with me. I have made it a few times adjusting the wine and spices. If I am out of bread crumbs I have buttered bread and diced it, to top it off.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Layer cheese on top.
- Add asparagus, if desired.
- Mix the soup, wine, garlic, and pepper.
- Spread over chicken and cheese.
- Top with bread crumbs and lastly drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 50 minutes (until chicken is done through).
Excellent flavor, easy construction reasonable cook time. Very nice. Thanks